Understanding my rights

If you are a musician, singer, member of a choir or orchestra and have contributed to a recorded piece of music, you are entitled to claim your Neiboring rights through CRN.

To become a member of CRN, at least one piece of work of which you are a performer, needs to have been recorded for reproduction and distribution to the public or has been publicly executed and included in a public performance, by radio, television concert or otherwise distributed to the public through the internet.

Whenever a musical work in which you have participated in is publicly reproduced or broadcast by television, radio or internet you are entitled to remuneration.

Click here to become a member